Project Manager Marketing & Communication
CHALLENGEFAMILY is the leading global triathlon festival race series. With over 34 races annually across 23 host countries, CHALLENGEFAMILY is the fastest growing mass endurance triathlon brand in the world. CHALLENGEFAMILY offers “events for everyone” with a “festival character,” so that everyone can share in the triathlon experience, from professionals to age-roupers. CHALLENGEFAMILY has offices in Germany (HQ in Amberg), The Netherlands (Almere) and Taiwan.
Are you able to get the maximum out of all our communication channels? Are you creative and
think outside the box? Do you love to inspire and activate an audience through social media?
CHALLENGEFAMILY is looking for an experienced Project Manager Marketing & Communication to support the core team of CHALLENGEFAMILY . In your job you’ll be responsible for global marketing & communication channels. Next to that you’re reporting on the results and advise on further development.
● CHALLENGEFAMILY online & offline marketing
● Develop and manage timelines and schedules for marketing, media partnerships, advertising and social media in agreement with external Marketing & Communications service provider
● Creation of an annual social media plan and overlooking and coordinating of all CHALLENGEFAMILY Accounts
● Manage social media strategy and provide analysis on results
● Tracking advertising campaigns, social media and outreach to measure success and recommend adjustments
● Improve guidelines for CHALLENGEFAMILY and Race Directors with on brand experience and use of social media
● Management of CHALLENGEFAMILY Ambassadors
● Build Database through online channels and cross marketing
● Support the Management on new race launches including development of CI
● Draft and edit communication copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media
● Partner liaison – communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Key skills required
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Experienced in social media marketing
● Marketing background in study or work
● Knowledge of WordPress CMS
● Good planning skills
● Knowledge of advanced Microsoft Office skills
● A passion for sports/triathlon
● Ability to multi-task and to work in (project) teams
● Self-starter, strong self-initiative
● Personable, approachable and easy to get along with
● Excellent English skills
● German Pre
● Dutch Pre
Location of this job is the CHALLENGEFAMILY office in Almere, The Netherlands Interested?
Do you think that you are made for this job? Please send your Motivation letter to email@example.com and include your CV and salary expectations.